Welcome to this Ultimate guide to get you started- Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Game Answers Tips and Tricks, Cheats and Strategy Walkthrough.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 is yet another Doors game and I’m sure you’ve played a few! Here is a useful cheat guide or walkthrough as some like to call it.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 1 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Press the AC twice to get the screwdriver’s handle.
2. Now tap the broken tv to get the rest of the screwdriver and combine the two. The handle will be in your inventory.
3. If you tap the panel on the left side of the screen, you’ll see 4 screws so not use the screwdriver. You’ll also pick up a remote and cord.
4. Now go back to the TV. Tap the cord and then tap the power socket on the wall, to the top right of the screen. Use the remote control on the TV and you will see a code on the TV, like the one below:
5. Go back and tap the pipes to the right of the door. Tap the panel with a “2P” on it and use the screwdriver to open it. Now tap the buttons until they are in the same position as in the image above. Tap the door and exit.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 2 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the flower pot and take the key. Then tap the doors on the bookcase to the right and use the key to open them. Pick up the paper and tap it to see “Taki”.
2. Tap the laptop and use “Taki” as a password. You see a new code: 1886.
3. Tap the top side of the book case and tap the safe. Use the code 1886 to open in, then pick up the key card inside. Tap the door’s handle and use the key card to exit.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 3 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the painting to the top left and notice the hard to see code: 7 3 9 x.
2. Tap the couch and get the key under a pillow. Go back and tap the statue under the painting, then use the key to open the shelf. Pick up the disk.
3. Tap the laptop, then tap the disk and tap the laptop again. Enter the password: 7394 (the last number obtained by trial and error). Remember the code for the dots:
4. Tap the top shelf to the right of the screen and re-create the dot pattern by tapping the corresponding dots. Get the key and use it on the door to exit.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 4 Solution and Walkthrough
1. It’s time to make a burger! Tap the microwave oven and pick up a bun from it. Get the mustard from one of the top shelves, the meat from the pan on the stove and the lettuce from the left side of the counters.
2. Tap the red tray on the table and add on the bun the meat, lettuce, mustard and top half of the bun. Then take the burger in your inventory.
3. Tap the red machine to the right and place the burger inside. Pick up the key and use it to exit.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 5 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the shelves under the TV, open the top one and get the remote. Tap the dresser and pick up the batteries from one of the shelves, then combine them with the remote control.
2. Tap the TV and use the remote on it. Notice the code: 1096.
3. Tap the mirror to the right twice to reveal a hidden safe and use the code to open it. Pick up the key.
4. Tap the night stand near the couch and use the key to open the door. Pick up the key card and use it on the door to exit.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 6 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the painting to the left to notice the colors: Blue, Red, Yellow. Tap the paper poster to the right and notice the numbers (1, 6, 4 at the top, 7, 2, 5 at the bottom). The color code on the piece of furniture below shows us which number on the paper poster corresponds to a color. Mixing all the info, we get the code: 5 3 6
2. Tap the bed and pick up the hammer’s handle from under the pillow. Tap the pillow on the ground to the left of the screen and get the hammer’s head. Combine the two in the inventory.
3. Tap the colored furniture piece near the door and use the hammer to remove the boards. Use the code discovered above (536) to open the box and pick up the key. Use it to open the door and exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 7 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the box near the Sphinx to the left and pick up a screwdriver from it.
2. Tap the small Pharaoh head to the right wall and use the screwdriver to remove the panel. Pick up the hammer and the duck.
3. Tap the round vase to the bottom of the right Sphinx and use the hammer on it. Pick up the two items inside. Look at the one resembling a parchment to see the code:
4. Go back and tap the right Pharaoh head on the right wall. Pick up the other piece behind it.
5. Go back and tap the pharaoh head to the left. Using the code from the parchment, unlock the box and get the wooden bird.
6. Tap the door and place all the wooden pieces in their corresponding slot to open it and finish the level.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 8 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the black coat to the left and get a puzzle piece. Tap the plate on the bed and get another puzzle piece. Take the third puzzle piece from the top of the large dresser and also notice the code written in red: 6:15.
2. Tap the nightstand under the painting and solve the puzzle. It should look like this before adding the three missing items from your inventory:
You will unlock an image, but you don’t have to remember it as it will be shown when you get to the puzzle requiring it.
3. Tap the box on the small sofa and solve the puzzle like this: tap the bottom line, middle line, bottom one and then the top one. Pick up the rings.
4. Tap the clock twice and use the rings to each side. Then tap the clock to indicate 6:15. Pick up the key and use it to open the door and exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 9 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the barely visible pillow to the bottom of the screen and pick up the scissors. Tap the couch to the right and pick up the rod. Tap the table and pick up the piece of paper. Look at it and see the numbers.
2. Pick up a key from the plant’s pot, then tap the shelves to the left and pick up the fish line. Use it with the scissors in your inventory, then with the fishing rod. Tap the large aquarium and use the fishing rod to pick up a piece of paper. Judging from the white spots on it and combining that with the numbers on the paper above, we get the code 6832.
In order to get the code, you actually have to tap the paper with the numbers to open it, then tap the paper you have fished from the tank and tap it over the image of the numbers.
3. Tap the cabinets to the left and enter the code. Pick up the disk near the safe and use it on the laptop below. Complete the puzzle, which should look like this:
4. The color code from the puzzle is yellow, purple, green and red. Go back to the safe and use the color code to open it. Pick up the key card and use it to open the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 10 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the bed and pick up the knob from under the pillow. Notice a red 2. Tap the clock above the door and notice the blue 8.
2. Tap the box on the coffee table and use the knob on the box and notice a yellow 3. Pick up a napkin from below the box and notice the green 5.
3. Tap the mirror to the left and use the napkins to clean it. Notice the code. Tap the painting to the right and use the code from the mirror (circle, star, triangle and cross). You will reveal a safe – use the colored numbers to unlock it (2385). Pick up the crowbar.
4. Select the crowbar in your inventory and tap the box under the bed. Pick up the puzzle piece.
5. Use the piece on the puzzle in the picture above the bed, then complete the puzzle by tapping pieces and swapping them to their correct place. I personally used the hints to insta-solve it, which you can do too. Pick up the key and use it to exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 11 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the bed, then the pillow and pick up the piece of paper. Tap the poster on the left wall twice and pick up the second piece of paper. Tap the guitar twice and get the handle. From the top bunk bed, get the top of the pliers. Combine it with the handle.
2. Tap the red luggage box on the ground and use the pliers to open it. Notice the cube’s colors: Red, Blue, Yellow and White.
3. Go back to the bed with the colored wheels and tap them following the code we have just discovered. Get the bottle of perfume.
4. Tap the piece of paper in your inventory, then use the bottle of perfume on it. You will see a code: 0745. Tap the clock on the shelf near the bed and set the time to 7:45. Pick up the key that appears on top of the clock. Use it on the door to exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 12 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the bike to the left and pick a crayola. Tap the bed and get the keys from under the teddy bear and a battery from under the pillow. Tap the wooden chest with the vase and pick up the second battery. Use the keys on the top shelf and get the cassette.
2. Tap the flowers / vase and use the crayola on the book to reveal the yellow flower. We now have a white teddy bear, a green trash can, red balls and yellow flower.
3. Tap the other cabinet and tap the right door. Combine the batteries and place them in the video player. Add the cassette and tap it again to reveal the code: 8659.
4. Go back and tap the drawer then use the code. Pick up the screwdriver. Tap the door to the left and use the screwdriver to open the lid. Tap the images until you have: bear, trash can, ball, flower. Get the key and use it to exit.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 13 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the coffee table and get the pliers. Tap the painting to the left and get a key. Tap the furniture to the right side of the door and pick up the bottle opener from the top shelf. Tap the top side of the furniture and use the pliers to cut the lock. Get the paper.
2. Use the key on the white door to the left and enter the room. Use the bottle opener on the bottle and pick up the paper. Tapping both papers gives you 4325 + 1462, which is 5787.
3. Tap the drawers under the TV and use the code to open the safe. Get the key card and exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 14 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the table and get a piece of paper from the ashtray. Tap the couch and get a key from under the pillow. Tap the top side of the bookcase to the left and tap the books on the bottom to open one – take the SD card.
2. Tap the bottom side of the bookcase and use the key to open the door. Pick up the item there.
3. Tap the desk and then tap the notebook to the left of the laptop. Tap the black paper to remove it and use the green item on the paper to reveal numbers. Tap the crumpled piece of paper in your inventory and using the code there, remember the code: 19610.
4. Tap the right drawers on the desk and pick up the USB stick from the bottom shelves. Combine it with the SD card, then use that on the laptop. Type the code above and complete the puzzle (you need to find the differences – hand, star on the chest, the guy’s right biceps and his ear).
5. Remember the code (303) and use it on the shelf to the right to open it. Get the key and exit.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 15 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the globe and remember the code (magnet, magnifying glass, globe, planets). Tap the dresser under the scale and then the top drawer. Use the code to open it and pick up the weight to the left.
2. Tap the painting to the left and pick up the grid. Tap the right painting and place the grid there. Note where the dots are. Tap the desk and pick up the piece of paper under the magazines.
3. Tap the trap door on the floor and use the code from the grid painting to open it and get the ruler (on the leftmost column don’t tap anything, but tap the two indicated dots on the following one):
4. Tap the blackboard on the left wall and place the ruler on it. Notice that Y is 5.
5. Go to the scale and place the weight on it. This gives us x=3, meaning that Z is 2.
6. Tap the dresser under the scale and close the drawer if you haven’t done so already. Tap the door below and use the code: 352. Get the key and use it to exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 16 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the shelving unit to the left and pick up the screwdriver from the bottom shelf. From the desk, get the screw and paperclips. Tap the globe and get the metal thing to the left and the stone on the floor, to the right.
2. Tap the white door to the right and use the paperclips to open it. Tap the shelves and add the metal thing to the top shelf, then the screw and use the screwdriver. Finally, add the stone and open the drawer. Get the cleaning materials and use them on the mirror above to get the code 7649.
3. Tap the dresser near the door and use the code on the safe. Get the key card and exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 17 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the dresser to the left and pick up the knob on it. Tap the glass to the right and pick it up.
2. Go back and tap the red microwave oven. Tap the fridge and get butter from it. Go back and tap the microwave oven. Place the butter inside, close the door and add the knob. Tap it and open the key from the tray.
3. Go back to the dresser and open the shelf with the key. Get the thing inside, then use it on the water dispenser to the left of the door. Use the glass to get some water, then go back to the dresser and use the water on the water warmer. Pick up the piece of paper and tap it to see the code: mask, apple, rose.
4. Go back one screen and notice 5 masks on the wall and an apple near the water warmer. There are 4 flowers near the door and 5 apples in the fridge. There is one more apple on the desk. So our code is 574.
5. Go to the fridge and tap the locked shelf. Use the code to open it and get the key. Use it to exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 18 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the plant to the left and get the leaf with something white on it. Tap the table and place the leaf over the candles to the right.
2. Go back and tap the dresser near the door. Tap the bowl on top and get a key. Use it to open the top middle drawer and get a knife. Tap the bottom right drawer and use the code on the leaf to see the position of the lines in order to open it. Get the tablet.
3. Tap the tablet and solve the puzzle on screen (seen below) to get the code: chair, pillow, candle.
4. Tap the table again and use the knife on the loaf of bread to get a slice. Tap the bird’s cage. We have 8 chairs, three pillows and 6 candles. Use the code 836 to open the cage and give the bread to the parrot to get the key. Use it to open the door and exit.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 19 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the piano to the left and get the key on top of it and the piece of paper near the painting. Tap the masks and get a piece of paper from the mouth of a mask. Tap the dresser to the right and open the bottom door for another piece of paper. Use the key on the drawer above the get the pliers. Tap the moose head on the wall and take the final piece of paper on its horns.
2. Look at the painting near the moose’s head and notice the colors: red, yellow, blue, pink and purple. Go back and tap the color code on the floor, towards the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the red table on the floor and look at the piece of paper for the code (2509). Use it to open the box and tap the tablet. Remembering the code, tap the dots in this order: top left, top right, middle left, middle, bottom left. See the x-ray for the location of the key.
4. Go back to the statue to the left and take the key using the pliers. Use it to open the room and exit.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 21 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Move to the bed and collect a sim card from under the pillow. Then move to the desk on the left of the room
to get the phone on the desk. Combine the sim card with the phone in your inventory to view the screen with numbers of items on it.
2. Tap the top middle cupboard above the desk to see a 3 digit code entry, use the numbers from the phone. Code Show. Collect a Key from inside.
3. Tap on the closest bottom desk door. Use the key to open it. Take the half part of the screwdriver. Next tap to the left of the bed by the floor to see under it and collect the other half. Combine to make a screwdriver.
4. On the right wall is a narrow pool cue cabinet. Use the screwdriver top open this. Then use the pool cue to get the star from the square hole on the right wall. Then find a second star to collect on the shelf next to the square hole. Check on the shelves of the desk to find a third shape, the half-moon.
5. Tap the painting above the bad and again to move it, you’ll find a wrench. Use it to remove a bolt on the far bottom cupboard of the desk. Inside is a box with holes for shapes. Place all the shape items in the holes and you’ll get the key that opens the main door.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 212Solution and Walkthrough
1. Near the center is a small pole with a yellow hoop on top, collect this yellow hoop.
2, Tap on the stairs to the right to view them and then tap again to see fish hanging with coloured numbers, Yellow 2, Pink 4. Back up to the room and note the blue 8 on the top right. Now tap the box on the left of the room with 3 coloured squares. Use the numbers found top open the box. Code: Show. Collect a Pink Triangle.
3. Tap the far wall to the right of the door to see silhouettes of 6 numbered fish. Remember the order of the fish poistions 1-6. Next tap the far right of the room to see a stack of 6 barrels. Tap these in the same order. Show. Collect the pentagon shape.
4. Tap to the left of the door to find a board with 3 shapes panels. Place the triangle, circle and pentagon shapes in the puzzle to get a code Show. You must tap and collect the code. Now do to the door and enter the code to open the panel of the main door.
5. Find a pipes puzzle, tap to play it. you must arrange the pieces so that all the lines join up. Solve the puzzle to finish level 22.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 23 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the stove on the right and find a pump in the bottom draw to collect. Next find a deflated basketball on the foor in the center of the room. Use the pump on it to inflate the basketball. It will reveal a 4 star colour code. Show. Use this on the top left draw under the stove. Collect a Magnet.
2. Tap under the sofa on the left to find a rod, combine it with the magnet. Then tap the barrel in te far right corner. Use the rod/magnet inside the barrel to get a knob. Return to the stove and use the knob on the top right drawer to get a coffee cup.
3. Tap the sofa and check under the pillows to find matches. Then take the napkin from the table. Tap the top shelf above the stove and collect a coffee jar.
4. Now use the items you have to make a cup of coffee on the stove. Use the coffee in the pot, then light the stove with matches. Then use the cup to collect a cup of coffee. Tap the empty coffee cup on the table to replace it with the one you made. Now combine the napkin with the empty cup to reveal a code Show.
5. Use the code to open the box on the floor on the right. Solve the food puzzle to get the final key. It is a matching game. Hint Show.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 24 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap under the table to collect a knife. Then tap the sofa to see a line on the cushion. Use the knife to cut the sofa cushion. Collect a rod implement. Next take the crowbar from the low cabinet in the far right of the room.
2. Tap the door to the left of the room then tap again to look under it. Use the item from the sofa to take the key from under the door. Use the key to open the door.
3. Use the crowbar on the toilet tank to get the safe handle. Go to the safe which is on the bottom draw of the unit on the left with the statue on top. Place the handle and you can then access the code entry.
4, Tap the TV and then the players below to turn it on, this shows a colour order. Show. Next tap the birds on the wall to the right. Count the number of each colour. Use this information to determine the code for the safe. Code: Show.
5. Open the safe to get a key card. Use the key card to open the main door.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 25 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the small barrels on the left of the room and collect a blue cube from one. Next tap to view a chest of drawers on the back right next to the skeleton. Collect scissors from the bottom drawer. Use the scissors on the blue cube to get the key inside and reveal a number code. Now open the top drawer with the key and get the blue bottle.
2. There is a chair on the left wall next to the barrels, look under the pillow for a piece of cloth. Tap the picture on the stand on the floor then Use the blue bottle on it followed by the cloth to reveal some arrows: Show. Check the unfolded blue cube numbers and use the arrows to determine a 4 digit code. Use this on the middle drawer. Code: Show. Collect a hammer head.
3. Tap next to the picture on the floor to see behind it. Collect a hammer handle from here. Combine it with the hammer head. Tap the painting on the right wall, and again to slide it. Use the hammer on the panel behind the painting. Here is a hidden safe with a 4×4 grid.
4. Tap on the bar on the left to see 4 coloured items, remember the order. Tap the picture on the wall to the left of the door to see a 4×4 grid with 4 coloured spots. Use these clues to open the safe. Colours: Show. Tap the safe buttons in the right order to open it and collect the key to exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 26 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Check the pillows on the bed to find a drawer handle from under the right pillow and the golden piece from behind the left pillow. Notice a green light by the Left pillow. And a red one by the right.
2, Tap the deer head on the left of the door and collect a second gold part and note the yellow light. The tap the flower pot on the right and collect a third gold piece.
3. Tap the low unit under the TV on the right and use the handle to open the middle drawer. Collect some tongs. Use these tongs to get a key from the fireplace. Than place the key in the ice bucket in front of the bed to cool it down. Use the key to open the desk drawer. Use the 3 gold pieces collected to open the box. Collect a scroll of paper with coloured numbers.
4. Find 1 more coloured light by the picture on the left wall. Tap the mirrow on the right wall and again to find a safe keypad entry. Use the colour order with the numbers to work out the code for the safe. Code: Show. Collect the key card and exit the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 27 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the broom on the floor to collect the broom handle, and then the bucket to tip it and collect the knob from it. Take the yellow spray can from the seats on the left. Use the spray on the blood stain on the wall and reveal a code Show.
Tap the skeleton on the right and use the code to open the suitcase, collect a roll of tape. Collect the bottle from the right hand. Then tap the skull and collect another knob from the eye socket. Place the 2 knobs on the TV to reveal the colour code: Show. Go to the bins on the left and tap the lights on them in this order to open the last one and collect a hook.
3. Combine the broom handle with the hook and use it to collect the wires hanging on the ceiling lamp.
4. Go to the panel by the door and tap to view the hanging wire, use the wire you collected and the tape to attach it. Then use the alcohol bottle to fuel the generator.Tap the power button to turn it on and the door will open.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 28 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the single white chair and take the key from under the pillow, use it to open the middle draw on the low cabinet on the left wall. Collect scissors. Tap the couch and use the scissors to open the cushion and collect a Chinese tile.
2. Tap the drawers unit on the left and collect a chopstick. Tap the plant pot on the left corner and use the chopstick to collect a second tile. Find 2 more Chinese tiles in the flowers on the unit and under the table.
3. Tap the brick wall section on the right of the far wall. Tap the center brick to reveal a panel. Use the Chinese tiles to open the hidden safe and collect a scroll of paper.
4. Tap the clock on the left wall and use the diagram from the scroll of paper to set the clock time correctly. Time: Show. This will reveal a code Show.
5. Use the code on the keypad on the back wall to reveal a puzzle. Solve the pipes puzzle to complete level 28. Tap the rotation icons between each set of tubes to move them. Line up the correct colours to complete the puzzle.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 29 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the rack at the back to view the pool balls and the four colours, then view the dart board on the left to see 4 coloured darts and the numbers they are stuck in. Use this info to get a code. Tap the green cabinet on the right to enter the code Show, Collect the Red knife handle. Tap the snooker table and collect the knife blade.
2. Combine the handle and blade and then tap the bottom left of the room to see a cow toy on the floor. Use the knife to cut open the cow doll and collect a coin.
3. Tap on the right wall above the gym equipment to view a colour code. Show. Next, use the coin to play on the arcade games machine. Tap the arrows to set the colour code found above. This will reveal 3 coloured numbers. Show
4. Tap the dart board again and tap to move it and reveal a panel with 3 coloured number entries. Use the number to open the chest. Code: Show. Collect A Key, use it to leave the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 30 Solution and Walkthrough
1. Tap the left lion head and take the green eyes. The tap the right Lion and collect the pink eyes. Place these eyes onto the smaller statues to the sides of the room.
2, Tap to the left of the room to find a gold statue of two hands. Collect this and also find a small shaped key piece on the floor. Then check the right hand side of the room for a similar silver statue. Tap the middle of the floor to see 2 square blocks, Place the hands on the blocks to reveal and box in the middle of the room.
2. Tap the base of the Left Lion to collect a hammer, and also find a second shaped key piece on the left. Use the hammer to break the vase that was revealed by the left small statue. Collect a golden bird head icon.
3. Look around the room for 4 symbols with numbers. Number 1 is by the small statue on the right. Once you have seen them all use them to set the dials on the box that was revealed next to the right small statue. Open the box and collect a second gold bird head.
4. Place the two bird heads on the box in the middle of the room to open it and collect an 8 sided key piece.
5. Go to the door and use the 3 key pieces to open the panel and find a puzzle. To solve this final puzzle you must swap the blue pieces with the red pieces.